Homemade Maple Mocha Latte
My spin on the Starbucks Mocha Latte. The maple gives it such a nice Wintery flavor.
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee of your choice
- 1 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup warmed milk
- 2 T. maple syrup
- 1 T. Fresh whip cream
- Brew coffee as directed.
- Warm milk in a sauce pan or in the microwave, be careful not to scorch.
- Add 2 T. maple syrup to the bottom of your favorite large coffee mug.
- Add 1/4 cup coffee and 1 T. cocoa powder to the prepared mug, stir well until cocoa is dissolved.
- Slowly pour in warm milk, stirring continuously.
- Top with a dollop of Fresh whip cream and chocolate shavings (Hershey bars are HFCS free)