- 3 cups puffed Kamut
- 1/3c chopped pecans
- 1/2c dried cranberries
- 1/3c sunflower seed kernels
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2c maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Mix first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan melt butter and remaining ingredients.
- Simmer 3-5min and pour over cereal mixture, stirring immediately to coat well.
- Spread on lightly oiled cookie sheet and bake for 7-10min, Let cool before eating.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin