Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken
- 6 bone in chicken breasts
- 3 cups fresh cilantro
- 4 limes
- 1/4c olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Marinade: Combine cilantro, juice of four limes, olive oil, pepper, salt, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper to food processor or blender.
- Blend until thin paste forms.
- Lay 6 chicken breasts, breast up in 13x9 baking dish.
- Cover with marinade and aluminum foil and place in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
- Heat grill to med/high.
- Place aluminum foil brushed with olive oil on the grill and lay chicken on foil.
- Cook on grill 25-35 min on medium turning frequently.