I love this Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe if you are in a hurry and do not have time to make your meatballs from scratch.
Serve with a big green salad and sourdough garlic bread.
- 1 package Full Circle Sun-dried Tomato/Provolone chicken meatballs
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 can(14.5oz) organic diced stewed tomatoes
- 1 can(15oz) tomato sauce
- 1/2 can(6oz) tomato paste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 package whole wheat spaghetti (cook as directed)
- In a large saute pan add butter and oil.
- Once melted add all fresh veggies.
- Cook veggies until tender, about 7-8minutes.
- Add meatballs, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, agave syrup and all spices.
- Mix well, Cook on low 25-30 minutes.
- Pour over cooked pasta and toss.