Salmon Fish Tacos with Green Chili Black Beans
- 2 wild Salmon Fillets
- 1 can (4oz) chili verde sauce
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cans (14.5oz) organic black beans
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- cheese, cabbage, tomatoes, and avocado for taco toppings
- Preheat oven to 350’ and line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Coat aluminum foil with olive oil.
- Lay salmon skin side down on to foil.
- Stir together chili verde sauce and the juice of two limes.
- Pour mixture over salmon.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- In a small sauce pan add beans, green chilies, and remainder of lime juice.
- Simmer on low until heated through.
- Once salmon is cooked shred into a bowl for tacos.
- Fill warm corn tortillas with black beans, salmon, cheese, cabbage, tomatoes, and avocados.