Hawaiian Glazed Salmon
This is a favorite Summer recipe in our home. Glaze works perfectly with chicken as well.
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, pureed
- 4 wild salmon fillets
- In a small mixing bowl combine oj, olive oil, paprika, and pineapple puree, mix well with a wire whisk.
- Pour into 1 gallon zip lock bag.
- Add salmon fillets and turn to coat.
- Let salmon marinate for 1 hour, turning every 20min.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Place salmon skin side down on a piece of aluminum foil coated with olive oil.
- Place on the grill and cook for 8-10min on each side.