Say goodbye to canned sloppy joe mix!
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 T. brown sugar
- 4 T. mustard
- 4 T. white vinegar
- 4 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp. chili powder
- whole wheat hamburger buns
- Brown turkey, onion, and garlic in a large saute pan.
- In Crock-pot combine browned turkey and all ingredients.
- Cook on low 6 hours or high 3 hours.
- Serve on toasted whole wheat buns.