Pumpkin Spice Latte
Amounts will vary depending on how you like your coffee. Play with the amounts to create YOUR perfect latte.
This latte has half the fat of the traditional pumpkin spice latte!
- 4 T. ground coffee (makes 4-6 cups brewed coffee)
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups regular milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Combine the coffee and 1T. pumpkin pie spice (make sure to stir grounds and spice together before brewing) and brew as usual with the specified amount of water.
- Prep your cup with maple syrup in the bottom.
- Fill your cup 1/4 full with coffee
- Add 1 cup of milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, stir.
- Top with a small dollop (1T.) of Fresh whip cream
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin