Fresh Whip Cream
Nothing tastes better than home made whipped cream.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 T. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chill your glass bowl or mixer bowl in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before use.
- Add 1 cup whipping cream to chilled bowl.
- Begin to beat on medium high.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Increase whipping speed to high once sugar is incorporated, to allow as much air as possible to whip cream.
- Cream is done when medium peaks form, be careful not to over whip.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin