Recipe from Whole Foods Market recipes.com. I love this site because it has excellent, tasty clean recipes!!
- 9 cups cauliﬂower ﬂorets
- 21/2 T. EVOO
- 1 T. unsalted butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fill large stock pot with water and a pinch of salt, bring to a boil.
- Add cauliﬂower to water and cook until tender, approx. 10 minutes.
- Reserve a 1/4 cup cooking liquid, drain and add to a food processor.
- Add butter, oil, and reserved water 1 T. at a time, puree until desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper (You can hand mash these as well)
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin