Blueberry Muffin Granola
- 3 T. melted butter
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 T. dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 cups uncooked rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325'
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl mix next 5 ingredients.
- Do not add chocolate covered cranberries.
- Add liquid mixture to oat mixture and stir well to coat.
- Spred coated mixture on a lightly greased cookie sheet with edge and sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, stirring half way through, Granola will be browned and fragrant.
- Remove from oven and spread on a clean cool cookie sheet for cooling.
- Once completely cooled mix in chocolate covered cranberries.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin