Baked Buffalo Wings
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20 chicken wings, free range
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I like Frank's )
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Place wheat flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix.
- Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400’.
- Whisk together the melted butter and buffalo sauce in a small bowl.
- Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes.
- Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.