Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped organic spinach
- 2 (13 3/4-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350’.
- Grease a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat the spinach in a microwave oven on high for 5 minutes and squeeze dry.
- Drain the artichoke hearts and coarsely chop in a food processor.
- Combine all the ingredients except the jack cheese in a large bowl, Stir well.
- Scrape into the prepared casserole dish and top with jack cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin