Chicken Tortilla Soup with Avocado and Blue Cheese
So healthy, so comforting, and so tasty!
- 4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 32oz organic chicken broth
- 28oz red enchilada sauce
- 4oz diced green chilies
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 T. garlic powder
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 cup frozen pea
- 1 pkg taco seasoning (all natural and no msg)
- 2 cups california mix frozen vegetables
- tortilla chips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- crumbled blue cheese
- To large crock pot add chicken, chicken broth, enchilada sauce, green chilies, onion, garlic powder, carrots, peas, and taco seasoning.
- Cover and cook on high, 6 hours (if chicken thawed cook 4 hours).
- 30 minutes before serving add california mix vegetables, stir, cover and cook.
- Add chips to serving bowl, ladle in soup, and top with sliced avocado and crumbled blue cheese.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin