Spicy Asian Pork Chops-Crock Pot
I love to serve this over garlic mashed potatoes!
- 6 porkchops (Boneless or bone-in)
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup organic Tamari sauce
- 1T. Hunan red chili sauce
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2T. spicy brown mustard
- 1T. honey
- 1 tsp. molasses
- Place 6 pork chops in large crock pot and sprinkle with black pepper.
- In a mixing bowl whisk remaining ingredients.
- Pour Tamari sauce mixture over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on high 6 hours.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin