Green Chili and Jalapeno Crusted Fish
- 4 Fish fillets of your choice (swordfish, mahi mahi, or salmon)
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup tamed jalapenos
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- juice of two limes
- olive oil spray
- Coat aluminum foil with olive oil spray and set aside.
- In food processor add green chilies, onion, jalapenos, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Chop until a thick paste forms.
- Coat fish fillets with mixture and place on prepared aluminum foil.
- Heat Grill to medium, place foil and fish on the grill, cooking 10-12 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- No need to flip fish while cooking.
- Serve over a bed of crunchy cabbage slaw
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin