- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cups pork roast, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mix of red and green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- 1 Lg can enchilada sauce
- Shredded cabbage mix
- grated sharp cheddar cheese
- avocado, sliced
- warm corn tortillas
- In a large skillet add oil, heat until warm.
- Add in onions, bell peppers, and green chilies, cook until tender.
- Add in chunked pork, salt, pepper, garlic, saute until pork is browned, 10 minutes.
- Add in enchilada sauce, simmer and cover cooking 30 minutes.
- Serve in warm corn tortillas with cabbage, cheese, and avocado.
- If you are watching carbs you can omit the tortilla and it is still hearty and delicious!!
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin