- 1 pkg shredded cabbage coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegrette
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp pure honey
- 1-2 tsp spicy asian red chili sauce
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Add cabbage mix to a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium bowl add all remaining ingredients, whipping with a wire whisk.
- Add dressing to cabbage mix and toss well, chill in the refrigerator before serving.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin