Chocolate Pecan Brownies
Brownies so easy and tasty that you will wonder why you have ever used a box brownie kit.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 4 cubes unsweetened baking chocolate (4oz)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups organic cane sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350’.
- Bake pecans in a single layer on a cookie sheet for 6-8min.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in microwave safe glass bowl for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Once smooth whisk in sugar and eggs one at a time until well blended.
- Fold in flour.
- Spread batter into a greased 13x9 pan and sprinkle with roasted pecans.
- Bake at 350’ for 25 min or until wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.