Butter Pecan Granola
We call this our Holiday granola in our house. It makes the house smell like Christmas morning. Serve with your yogurt or just eat it by itself. YUMMY!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 T. dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 cups uncooked rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste
- Preheat oven to 325'
- Combine first 5 ingredients to a small sauce pan on low, bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat, and stir well.
- In a large bowl mix next 5 ingredients.
- Add butter/honey mixture to oat mixture and stir well to coat.
- Spred coated mixture on a lightly greased cookie sheet with edge and sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, stirring half way through, Granola will be browned and fragrant.
- Remove from oven and spread on a clean cool cookie sheet for cooling.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin