Crock Pot Chicken and Peppers
Fajitas in a bowl!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 each red, green, yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 can (6oz) salsa verde
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 1 T. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 4 cups gaba rice, cooked in chicken broth
- 1 cup roma tomatoes, diced
- Add all ingredients to crock pot EXCEPT gaba rice and diced tomatoes.
- Cook on Low 6 hours.
- 45 minutes before serving,Cook Gaba rice in chicken broth as directed on the package.
- When chicken and rice is done, shred and spoon over rice with sauce and veggies.
- Top with diced tomatoes.