Pumpkin Vanilla Mousse
This is a quick dessert if you have prepped your pudding in advance. If not you need to allow the pudding one hour to set.
- 2 cups Vanilla Pudding
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup Fresh whip cream
- Prepare vanilla pudding per recipe, needs 1 hour to set.
- Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice.
- Fold pumpkin mixture in to the pudding.
- Fold in 1/2 cup whipped cream.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes, refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with remaining whipped cream.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin