Sweet Potato and Pecan Casserole
Photo Courtesy: fatfreevegan.com a fabulous blog with fabulous recipes and pictures of fabulous food!
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes or yams (Prep as you would mashed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ﬂour
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350ʼ
- Combine ﬁrst 6 ingredients.
- Pour into a buttered 13 x 9 inch casserole dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and browned.