I love this easy and fresh Home Made Apple Cider recipe from wholefoodsmarket.com!!
You can use any organic, no sugar added apple juice of your choice for this recipe. I like this brand because it is not too sweet. I also like apple juice by Simply.
- 1 gallon Gravenstein apple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cinnamon sticks, more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- Combine all ingredients and simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon sticks.
- Ladle into mugs and garnish with fresh cinnamon sticks.