I am not a fan of mayonnaise potato salads. This recipe is a mixture of several non-mayonnaise salads I have tried and it is a huge hit!!! It is a large recipe, perfect for a big gathering!!
- 4lb red potatoes, chunked, skin on
- 1/2c celery, diced
- 1/2c flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/3c green onions, finely chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1c plain greek yogurt
- 1/2c sour cream
- 3T. fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1T. fresh dill, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2T. Spicy brown mustard
- 1tsp. paprika
- 1tsp. salt
- 1tsp. black pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water, 15 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl mix together yogurt, sour cream, tarragon, dill, garlic, mustard, paprika, salt, pepper, set aside.
- Once potatoes are done, drain, set aside, and let cool.
- Once cool stir together potatoes, celery, parsley, onions, and egg.
- Gently stir yogurt mixture with potato mixture to coat well.
- Cover and chill at least an hour before serving.