I make these a couple times a month for dinner instead of breakfast. Huge hit with the kiddos!!!
- 6 Large Flour Tortillas
- 5 Russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 10 eggs, beaten with 2 tbs milk
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Your favorite salsa
- In a large skillet add butter,olive oil and melt to coat pan.
- Add in diced potatoes, onions, and bell pepper and cook on medium high heat stirring frequently.
- Once onions and peppers are translucent reduce heat to medium, add spices and cover.
- Cook for 20 min covered stirring occasionally.
- In a separate pan cook scrambled eggs as desired.
- When eggs are done stir in cooked bacon.
- When potatoes are tender, scoop potatoes, scrambled eggs into warmed flour tortilla and top with cheese and salsa!
Sometimes I add canadian bacon, diced instead of bacon
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin