Apple Cinnamon Burrito
- 2 Granny smith apples, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- cinnamon to taste
- sugar to taste
- 4 fajita size flour tortillas
- Melt butter in small saute pan.
- Add brown sugar, when dissolved add chopped apples.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and saute until tender.
- Spray second skillet with cooking spray and add one flour tortilla at a time, heating until crisp.
- Remove tortilla from pan and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- When apples are tender and covered with the brown sugar yumminess spoon into prepared tortillas.
- Roll tortillas and serve immediately!
You can make a bunch of these for a party and lay in a 13x9 pan like you would enchiladas. Place in a warm oven and serve when you are ready.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin