This is delicious as a vegetarian meal or you can add chunked chicken or steak.
- 1 can black beans, undrained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 small can green chili's
- 1/4c diced yellow onion
- 2c grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1c diced tomatoes
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1/3c green onion, diced
- Organics brand: Yellow or blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Sour cream (that's right, real sour cream, not a typo)
- Salsa of your choice. (I make mine then store it in the fridge for the week to add to different meals)
- To small sauce pan add first four ingredients and simmer for 10-15min.
- In a casserole dish smother chips with beans and all ingredients listed above.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20min until cheese is bubbly.
- Let sit 5 min before serving.
- If you want to add a kick you can drizzle a little enchilada sauce over the chips before adding the other ingredients.
- Before serving garnish with avocado, sour cream, and salsa.