Cream Cheese and Lime Corn
The perfect Summer side dish. Always a crowd pleaser!
- 6 corn on the cob, husks removed, cleaned
- 1 small container cream cheese
- 2 cups cilantro
- 3 limes
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place cilantro, juice of limes, chili powder, and cayenne pepper in a food processor and blend until thin paste forms.
- Stir paste into cream cheese.
- Cover and let sit 4-5 hours in refrigerator.
- Using hands lightly cover corn with cream cheese mixture.
- Place all corn in aluminum foil and create a little package.
- Place in 13x9 pan.
- Place pan with corn on grill and let cook/steam for 30min.
- Once corn is steamed remove from foil and place on the grill and cook until browned, turning frequently.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin