Macaroni and Cheese Spaghetti
A family friendly spin on traditional macaroni and cheese!
- 1 1/2 cups panco breadcrumbs
- 2 T. fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 T. melted butter
- 1 pkg whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 cup organic frozen peas
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup diced canadian bacon
- 2 cups prepared cheese sauce
- Heat oven to 425.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, and melted butter, spread on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven, stir, and set aside.
- In a large pot bring water to boil and add pasta, cook as directed.
- Last 3 minutes of cooking add peas and broccoli florets to the water.
- Prepare cheese sauce.
- Drain pasta and vegetables and return to pan.
- Add cheese sauce, canadian bacon, and top with prepared breadcrumbs.
- Serve immediately.